Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, May 21

I know this is long, but please read all the way to the end of the post.  There is a lot of important information on here.  
  • Bell Work:  Write a list of all of the reasons why you should have a resume.  How is it useful?  What do you use them for?  Be sure to include reasons other than looking for a job.  How do High School Seniors use them?
  • Work on resumes.  Use my blog post from Friday to help you.  
    • For the Professional Resume, you do not have to use the templates I gave you, feel free to search the internet and find a template that suites you.  
    • Tomorrow afternoon you need to be ready to turn your completed Leadership and Membership Resume and Professional Resume.  Don't share them with me yet.  I will put a form on here tomorrow for you to turn them in.  
  • If you think you are exempt from my final, put your name on my board under the "Chain Reaction" poster.  Your name MUST be on there by 4:00pm tomorrow, in order for me to check exemptions.  I will not check for anyone other than those names listed on the board.  
  • All textbooks, cds, and Gatsby books must be turned in by Thursday of this week.  Or you must bring the money to pay for them.  
  • I am also missing textbook #s: 7, 10, 11, 19, 35, and 52.  These are the big orange books.  If you find one of these and bring it to me, you will get a PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Many of the books from my classroom library are also missing, if you find one and bring it to me, you'll get a prize.  (Hint: They have a sticker in the front that say "This book proudly belongs to Chelsea Barnoski-Avalos, if found please return.)
  • TODAY is the last MONDAY of the school year!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment