Monday, May 21
I know this is long, but please read all the way to the end of the post. There is a lot of important information on here.
- Bell Work: Write a list of all of the reasons why you should have a resume. How is it useful? What do you use them for? Be sure to include reasons other than looking for a job. How do High School Seniors use them?
- Work on resumes. Use my blog post from Friday to help you.
- For the Professional Resume, you do not have to use the templates I gave you, feel free to search the internet and find a template that suites you.
- Tomorrow afternoon you need to be ready to turn your completed Leadership and Membership Resume and Professional Resume. Don't share them with me yet. I will put a form on here tomorrow for you to turn them in.
- If you think you are exempt from my final, put your name on my board under the "Chain Reaction" poster. Your name MUST be on there by 4:00pm tomorrow, in order for me to check exemptions. I will not check for anyone other than those names listed on the board.
- All textbooks, cds, and Gatsby books must be turned in by Thursday of this week. Or you must bring the money to pay for them.
- I am also missing textbook #s: 7, 10, 11, 19, 35, and 52. These are the big orange books. If you find one of these and bring it to me, you will get a PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Many of the books from my classroom library are also missing, if you find one and bring it to me, you'll get a prize. (Hint: They have a sticker in the front that say "This book proudly belongs to Chelsea Barnoski-Avalos, if found please return.)
- TODAY is the last MONDAY of the school year!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment