Week 11, Day 2
Objective: analyze the themes and characteristics in different periods of American drama, analyze the meaning of biblical allusions in words, phrases, passages, and literary works.
Don't forget to VOTE today, if you are 18!!!!
- Bell Work: Open up your text book to page 1186.
- Finish Act I & II movie, if not finished
- Literary Terms for Act III
- Direct Characterization
- Indirect Characterization
- Dramatic Irony
- Verbal Irony
- Vocabulary Words for Act III
- If time, begin reading Act III, p. 1186
- Act III Study Guide
Post a Comment