Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
- Bell Work: How did the Shattered Dreams program this week affect you? Do you find value in the program? Why or why not? (for the rest of the year, don't worry about a word minimum or using SAT words, unless I tell you otherwise.)
- Come up with questions to ask Dr. Dear on Thursday and Friday...please make sure you are asking questions that you can't just Google.
- Each group should have 3-5 questions to ask.
- Create a Google Doc with your group's questions
- Email it to me
- Perfect School Project
- Work with your group
- You should be working on the "Research" section by now
- I will have the due date for you tomorrow.
- Be good for Mrs. Anglin.
- If a textbook was checked out to you at the beginning of the year, you may bring it back to check it in.
Post a Comment