Objective: Julius Caesar, Vocabulary Development
- Bell Work #7-Analogies show the relationships between pairs of words. In each item, match the relationship between the first two words by choosing the correct word to complete the second pair.
- vague : definite :: confounded : (a)certain (b)lost (c) unclear
- insult : offended :: spectacle : (a)learned (b)fascinated (c)tired
- remember : past :: prophesy : (a)sky (b)present (c)future
- No, you do not have to write 60 words or use SAT words.
- Continue reading Act III of Julius Caesar.
- Grades...Today at noon is the deadline for Progress Report Grades. I am still working on these. Please don't stress too much. I am working as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, my meeting are needing more of my time than I had planned.
- W14 SAT Quiz will be tomorrow.
- Benchmark: Coming Soon!
- Finals-next week
- Begin locating your "Get Out of Jail Free Passes" and/or "Leave Me Alone Pass"
Post a Comment