Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Week 18, Day 3
Objective: Persuasion, Vocabulary

  1. Appetizer #7-What method(s) of persuasion are used in the advertisement?  Explain.
Image result for coca cola social
  1. W17 SAT Quiz
  2. W18 SAT Words
    1. I know they aren't posted on my wall yet.  Please use the page on my blog or Quizlet to see them and study.  
    2. You'll have a test next week over the words for both W17 and W18.
  3. Get on Google Classroom and attach your Advertisement from last Friday to the assignment "Advertisement" and "Turn it in."
    1. If you have trouble, please email me.
    2. I will be grading these TODAY!  
  4. If you get done with all of that, get on FreeRice.com.
    1. Try to create an account.
    2. If it won't let you, just "play" and earn free rice.
  5. Reminders/Announcements:
    1. Brooklyne Oliveira competed in prelims of 4A UIL State Congressional Debate yesterday.  She ranked 1st in her chamber and 2nd overall (out of 53!)  All but 18 were eliminated.  Today she is competing at the State Capitol Building in Finals.  She is among the best of the best.  Think about her today!  Woo Hoo!  I am so proud!  
    2. I should be back in class tomorrow.
    3. As always, be good for the sub.  Email me if you need ANYTHING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment