Objective: Revising, Editing, and Reflection
- Bell Work: Get your spiral and get ready to do your 10 minute journal writing. If your journal is not over there, use a separate sheet of notebook paper. I am still working on grading many of them, but want to go ahead and get back to writing daily. Remember the guidelines:
- Date EVERY entry
- For 10 minutes daily
- in ink (blue or black)
- original words
- Journals are confidential (with 2 exceptions)
- Do NOT write anything incriminating (anything that can get you in trouble.)
- "I Have a Dream" Speech by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "I Have A Dream" Speech by Martin Luther King, Jr. on YouTube
- Page 662 in the textbook
- Pop Quiz--(Is it really a "pop" quiz if I announce it on here?!?!)
- Pick-up an Expository Essay Topic Handout
- Pick-up an Expository Essay Outline Handout
- Begin working on the Brainstorming and Pre-Writing for the Expository Essay.
Post a Comment