Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Week 25, Day 3
Objective: Poetry and the Elements of Poetry
  1. Bell Work: Get your spiral or a sheet of notebook paper and get ready to do your 10 minute journal writing.  Remember the guidelines (on the wall). 
  2. Poetry Unit Test on Scantron
    1. Yes, you will need a pencil.  You may BORROW one from me, if you need one.  They are in a bin, on my bookshelf, under the pencil sharpener.  
    2. Please don't write on the CLASS SET of tests.
  3. Poetry Terms Crossword Puzzle (If you didn't get one yesterday.)
  4. Reminders/Announcements:
    1. My youngest daughter has pink eye.  I *should* be back at school on Thursday.  Please be good for my sub.  If you need anything, you may email me at chelsea.avalos@granburyisd.org.
    2. W25 DRE is due on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment