Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday, March 30

1. Bell Work:  Free Write

2. SAT WoD #135-Onerous

3. The Great Gatsby Quiz #1 over Author Information and Chapter 1

  • Go to the Socrative website
  • Type in my room number 17020
  • Wait for me to start the quiz
  • When I start the quiz, you may use your notes and complete the quiz
  • IMPORTANT--PLEASE READ!  YES, YOU!!!  If you are taking notes in Evernote or Google Docs, you may have that tab up, my blog, and Socrative, but that is it.  If you have paper notes, you may only have my blog and Socrative tabs open.  
  • ***If I catch you with ANY other tab open...and I many ANY!!!!!!, you will get a zero for the quiz.  No exceptions!  Don't even try to talk me out of it...seriously!****

4. Free Rice or Free Read--NO TALKING!!!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment