Monday, March 26
1. Bell Work- Get out a sheet of notebook paper for notes.
2. SAT Word of the Day #131 Naive
3. Pass out The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. You are responsible for bringing this book to class EVERY DAY! If you loose the book, it is $14.00 to replace it.
4. Show picture of West Egg and East Egg
5. Introduce The Great Gatsby and F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. Show how to take notes
7. Talk about 20 Question Assignment, due Friday
8. Begin reading The Great Gatsby, Chapter 1
Post a Comment