Objective: Discuss classroom expectations, policies, and procedures. Learn proper use and care of Chrome Books. Become more familiar with Mrs. Avalos and her classroom.
Hope your first day back was wonderful and welcome to Day #2!!!
By the time you log on to my blog, you will have already done some of the items listed. I will mark the ones you need to do in blue.
- Read all of it!
- Don't just skim.
- There is lots of important information on here!
- I REALLY don't like to repeat myself over, and over, and over, and over...
- Sometimes will work, sometimes it won't
- Be flexible
- Help each other
- SAT Vocabulary
- 5-10 words each week, starting next week
- Definitions will be on my website.
- I would encourage you to create a Google Doc in "Vocabulary" titled "SAT Vocab.")
- There will be quizzes each week, starting on Monday of Week 3.
- Get Out of Jail Free Cards
- 2 per semester
- good for a trip to the restroom, get a drink, locker, or a tardy pass.
- Must be in your possession to use it.
- May be able to earn additional ones throughout the semester for extra credit, etc
- Make a copy of "Usernames and Passwords."
- Fill out any of the usernames and passwords that you already know.
- The other websites listed will be log-ins that we will create in the future. Don't worry about any of them if you don't know what they are or what they mean.
- Finish up anything that you did not finish yesterday
- Have a GREAT DAY!
Post a Comment