Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday, October 22, 2012


Week 9, Day 1
Objective: retake SAT quiz, work on Chrome Books to study Week 9 words

  1. Bell Work: Get a chrome book and log-on.  Make sure your wi-fi is connected to ArubaGuest.
  2. Talk about Act I Study Guide...I completely forgot that The Crucible was not available via the website or CD.  That is my fault.  I apologize for this oversight.  It will be due on Wednesday!!!  
  3. Chrome Books
  4. Re-take SAT Quiz Week 8
    1. http://quizlet.com/15145469/avalos-week-8-flash-cards/
    2. Sign-In
    3. Also, make sure you are a member of my class (Avalos Honors English III)
    4. I will average your two quiz grades together to give you your new Week 8 Quiz grade.  
  5. Turn in SAT Quiz Grade here
  6. If you are not re-taking your quiz, begin studying your words for this week:
    1. Quizlet
    2. Study Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment