Objective: analyze the themes and characters in different periods of modern American drama, relate the main ideas found in a literary work to primary source documents from its historical and cultural setting, relate the characters and text structure of mythic, traditional, and classical literature to 20th and 21st century American novels, plays, or films, analyze the way in which the theme or meaning of a selection represents a view or comment on the human condition.
- Bell Work: Put your cell phone on your desk, upside down. Play on Quizlet or Study Stack to study your vocabulary Week 8 words.
- Avalos Week 8 SAT Words--Quiz tomorrow!!
- Study Stack
- Answer any questions from the reading yesterday.
- Open your textbook to where we stopped yesterday in The Crucible, Act I.
- Continue reading The Crucible, Act I (Act I starts on p. 1129)
- Work on The Crucible, Act I Study Guide
Post a Comment