Objective: analyze the themes and characters in different periods of modern American drama, relate the main ideas found in a literary work to primary source documents from its historical and cultural setting, relate the characters and text structure of mythic, traditional, and classical literature to 20th and 21st century American novels, plays, or films, analyze the way in which the theme or meaning of a selection represents a view or comment on the human condition.
- Bell Work:
- Put your phone upside down on your desk
- Open your textbook to the page we left off yesterday (on the board)
- Week 11 SAT Words
- Continue reading Act II
- If you can multi-task, you may work on the Act II Study Guide as we read.
- If you have not taken your Week 10 SAT Quiz, this afternoon is the LAST opportunity to do so...it will go in as a zero. (Names are on the board.) Make arrangements with me to take care of this today.
- Act II Vocab. and Lit. Terms are due on Friday.