Objective: grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding; revising and editing; Comprehension of Informational Text (Expository and Procedural), writing over drama.
- Bell Work: Free Write! (At least 60 words and at least 2 SAT words)
- Read this article and take notes on it. Think of the importance of reading non-fiction. Do you look at non-fiction reading differently than fiction reading?
- Tomorrow we will grade our Week 14 DRE and get the Week 15 and 16 DRE.
- Make sure you have a non-fiction book picked out to read and begin reading it.
- Your last SAT quiz of this six week will be next Monday.
- I need volunteers to help with the Godley Debate Tournament this Saturday, December 14th from 7am-5pm.
Post a Comment