Objective: grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding; revising and editing; Comprehension of Informational Text (Expository and Procedural)
- Bell Work: What are the three types of informational texts? Explain expository and procedural texts...Look at the board. No, you do not have to write 60 words and you do not have to use SAT words.
- Rice Paddies and Math Tests, plus more examples of non-fiction books
- More information about Informational Texts
- Look for Informational Texts you might like to read
- I won't be here tomorrow, but you will take your Paragraph Test for The Crucible. Bring paper and pen. You may bring a piece of paper with an outline or brainstorming ideas on it, but you may NOT have the entire answer on it. You will have to work quickly and quietly because it will be due when the bell rings at the end of class tomorrow.
Post a Comment