Objective: analyze the themes and characters in different periods of modern American drama, relate the main ideas found in a literary work to primary source documents from its historical and cultural setting, relate the characters and text structure of mythic, traditional, and classical literature to 20th and 21st century American novels, plays, or films, analyze the way in which the theme or meaning of a selection represents a view or comment on the human condition.
- Bell Work: Put your cell phone on your desk, upside down.
- Watch The Crucible, Act IV
- SAT Quiz Week 12 TOMORROW!
- Act IV Study Guide due TODAY by 4:00pm.
- Act IV Vocabulary and Literary Terms due TODAY by 4:00pm.
- Because of the internet outage: Week 11 SAT Quiz Corrections due TOMORROW at 4:00pm.
- Canned Food Drive ends FRIDAY!