Objective: analyze the themes and characters in different periods of modern American drama, relate the main ideas found in a literary work to primary source documents from its historical and cultural setting, relate the characters and text structure of mythic, traditional, and classical literature to 20th and 21st century American novels, plays, or films, analyze the way in which the theme or meaning of a selection represents a view or comment on the human condition.
- Bell Work:
- Put your phone upside down on your desk
- Get out your Act III Study Guide
- Go over Week 11 SAT Words
- Finish reading Act III, if needed.
- Finish Act III Study Guide.
- Finish Act III Vocabulary
- Finish Act III Literary Terms
- Act III Vocab. and Lit. Terms are due on Friday.
- Act III Study Guide will be due on MONDAY instead of Friday.
- Friday is the end of the 2nd six weeks!!!!
- I won't be here on Friday. I am going to a debate tournament. I will pick up any/all corrections when I get back that evening. Make sure they are put in the GREEN CORRECTIONS folder on my desk.
Post a Comment