Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
- Turn in your W14 DRE
- Turn in your "The Devil and Tom Walker" by Washington Irving Worksheets (Literary Analysis: Characterization, Reading Strategy: Evaluate Social Influences of the Historical Period, Vocabulary Builder, and Support for Writing)
- If you're not done, it is due by 4:00pm
- One of these will count as a test grade. I'll tell you which one when I return tomorrow.
- One-Pager Quiz for "The Devil and Tom Walker"
- Due Monday at 4:00pm
- "The Devil and Tom Walker" Vocabulary and Literary Terms are due Friday at 4:00pm.
- SAT Quiz on Monday
Post a Comment