Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 15, Day 4
Objective: grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding; revising and editing; 
  1. "Get Out of Jail Free" and "Leave Me Alone" Pass Buy-Back: TOMORROW
    1. ONE-DAY ONLY: TOMORROW, December 12, 2014!!!!
    2. Must bring them to class to receive the extra credit.
    3. You will NOT be allowed to go to your locker to get it.
  2. Grades
    1. I'm getting the grades in as quickly as possible.  
    2. Thank you for your patience.
    3. If you see an error in SkyWard, please let me know.  I'm human; I make mistakes sometimes, too.  
  3. Reminder: Canned Food Drive Extra Credit Worksheet
    1. Follow the directions on the worksheet.
    2. Turn it in by Friday.
    3. You'll be getting your final exam review tomorrow.
    4. I should have exemptions done by Monday.
    5. Week 15 DRE due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment