Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Week 22, Day 4
Objective: WWI Literature 
  1. First, please take this survey Awareness Survey.  
  2. Appetizer #8-In chapter 5 of All Quiet on the Western Front, Paul goes into detail about how he feels about Kat.  Why do you think it is important for us to understand the bond shared between soldiers?  Explain.
  3. Turn in your Chapter 5 Study Questions-due by 4:00pm.  
  4. Spend about 25 minutes on the Short Answer Practice Questions for Chapter 5.  If you don't finish, it is homework...due Friday by 4:00pm.
  5. As a class, begin reading Chapter 6.  While you read, fill out the imagery graphic organizer (handout).
  6. You will have a quiz over Chapter 5 and 6 on Tuesday when we return from our long weekend.  
  7. Reminders/Announcements:
    1. Please be good for Mrs. Fisher today. I know you will all be AWESOME!  Just know that she has my number and will text me if there are ANY issues! (But I know there won't be any!)
    2. I may not have internet access very much, but if you need something you can email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
    3. Extra Credit-Bring new or gently used blanket for extra credit...next Tuesday, February 16th is the last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment