Monday, February 22, 2016

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 24, Day 2
Objective: WWI Literature 


Well, I was SUPPOSED to be at school today.  But, Ellie decided to get hurt and we spent 6 hours in the ER at Cook Children's Hospital last night. She fell out of a chair and hit her head on a rock fireplace. After some vomiting, her pediatrician recommended to take her to the ER. She was cleared to come home but needs to be monitored for the next 24-48 hours. For these reasons, I'm at home loving on my baby girl today. 


All Quiet on the Western Front Project--I'll either add it to my blog or I will have Mrs. Brooks bring paper copies to you. 

Thank you for being great for my subs.  I can't wait to see you Wednesday. 

If for some reason I'm not able to update my blog with the assignment, continue reading where you left off yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment