Week 24, Day 5
Objective: SAT Words Week 24 Assessment; Demonstrate familiarity with works by authors in American fiction from each major literary period; Revise drafts to clarify meaning and achieve logical organization by adding transitional words and phrases; Write an interpretation of a literary text that identifies and analyzes the ambiguities, nuances, and complexities within the text and anticipates and responds to readers' questions or contradictory information; Reflect on understanding to monitor comprehension. Using technology as a tool for classroom discussion.
- Bell Work: Free Write...at least 80 words. Underline every 10th word, please.
- Take Week 24 SAT Quiz
- Click on Avalos Week 24
- Click "test"
- Uncheck "Written and True False"
- Change it to 50 questions
- Click Reconfigure
- DO NOT CHEAT! IF YOU CHEAT, IT WILL BE A ZERO AND A WRITE-UP! Just be honest! Really! Your conscience will thank you.
- Send me your grade via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMAIL ME THE LINKS TO YOUR VOCAB. AND LIT TERMS!!!! DUE TODAY!!!!!!
- Then you may read SILENTLY or play FREE RICE. You may NOT work on work from another class. Sorry!
- Have a GREAT weekend! Be safe!