Week 32, Day 1
Objective: demonstrate familiarity with works by authors of American Literature from the time period 1914-1945, analyze the ambiguities, nuances, complexities within the text and anticipate and respond to readers' questions or contradictory information, reflect on understanding to monitor comprehension, use technology as a tool to accomplish these objectives, read for detail.
- Bell Work: How do you think The Great Gatsby is going to end? If you already know how it ends, tell me what you think abou this ending.
- Quick video about perception
- Read Chapter 8 of The Great Gatsby.
- Finish Chapter 8 for class the next time we meet.
- Don't forget about your "Ethics" Writing Assignment
Post a Comment