Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 31, Day 3
Objective: Objective: demonstrate familiarity with works by authors of American Literature from the time period 1914-1945, analyze the ambiguities, nuances, complexities within the text and anticipate and respond to readers' questions or contradictory information, reflect on understanding to monitor comprehension, use technology as a tool to accomplish these objectives, read for detail. 

  1. Bell Work: (Do this in your spiral if you've gotten it back, otherwise on a separate sheet of paper to be put in your spiral when you get it back.)  Answer the following questions: 
    1. How do I feel about what I’ve accomplished thus far in life?
    2. What do I hope to accomplish during the next five years?
  2. Read Chapter 7 on your own and take notes, Chapter 7 quiz tomorrow.
  3. Receive your "My Ethics, My Codes of Life" writing assignment.
    1. Paradox Essay
    2. Rachel's Essay
    3. "My Ethics, My Codes of Life" Writing Assignment


No comments:

Post a Comment