Objective: SWBAT write in a voice and style appropriate to audience and purpose, use technology for aspects of writing, vocabulary development, establish and adjust purpose for reading such as to find out, to understand, to interpret, to enjoy, and to solve problems, read silently with comprehension, read to be entertained, to appreciate a writer's craft, to be informed, to take action, and to discover models to use in his/her own writing
- Grade Week 6 DRE
- Bell Work: Free Write...Write about anything that you want to write about. (At least 50 words, underlining every 10th word, and include at least 2 of the current week's SAT words.)
- Open your Vocab./Lit. Terms so I can grade it.
- Fill out this form about the novel you are reading in class.
- Free Read for the rest of class. NO TALKING!!!!!!
- Remember...SAT Quiz on Monday!!!!
Please note: Fridays are not a time to work on things for another class. You need to be productive for English class. Please stay on task. This is NOT a free day. This a chance for you to do what you enjoy the most with regards to this class: reading, writing, or vocabulary development.