Objective: analyze the themes and characters in different periods of modern American drama, relate the main ideas found in a literary work to primary source documents from its historical and cultural setting, relate the characters and text structure of mythic, traditional, and classical literature to 20th and 21st century American novels, plays, or films, analyze the way in which the theme or meaning of a selection represents a view or comment on the human condition.
- Watch Act I of The Crucible
- Act I Study Guide is due by 4:00pm today. Please make sure that it is in your "Avalos English III" folder in Google Drive.
- Week 10 DRE due tomorrow.
- All corrections are also due tomorrow!
- Tomorrow is the end of the 2nd six weeks!
Post a Comment