Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 10, Day 1
Objective: grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding; revising and editing; evaluate how different literary elements (e.g., figurative language, point of view) shape the author's portrayal of the plot and setting in works of fiction; addresses the writing skills for an analytical essay, including references to and commentary on quotations from the text; analyzes the aesthetic effects of an author's use of stylistic devices.  
  1. Bell Work: study for your SAT Quiz #9
  2. SAT Quiz #9
  3. Work on Week 10 DRE
  4. Show me your Drama Lit. Terms, Act I Vocab., and Act I Lit. Terms
  5. Due to unfortunate events, I will not be here during the first part of tomorrow.  I have another funeral to go to.  For this reason, your Novel Project due date has been postponed until Wednesday.  I'm so sorry for this.  (I'm sure some of you won't mind!)
  6. Week 10 SAT Words are already on Quizlet and StudyStack...you may do a search for "Avalos Week 10"

No comments:

Post a Comment