Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
- Bell Work: If your life was made into a TV sitcom, what would the name of it be? Describe the setting, plot, characters, etc. of your TV show. Be specific. What actors would play the main characters and why? Etc.
- It is a NEW six weeks, this means you need to write 70 words for the entry.
- You must use two of the current's week SAT words.
- Don't forget to underline every tenth word and box in your SAT word.
- Please do this on a separate sheet of paper and then we will put them in your spiral when you get them back.
- "The Devil and Tom Walker" One-Pager Quiz
- Use a separate sheet of copy paper.
- You MUST use color in your drawing.