Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
- Grade "The Fall of the House of Usher" Reading/Study Guide
- Ambrose Bierce author information (p. 479)
- "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" by Ambrose Bierce Vocab. and Literary Terms (p.478)
- Lit. Terms
- Point of View
- Omniscient Point of View
- Limited Third-Person Point of View
- Stream of Consciousness
- I won't be here tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow you will read "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" as a class. Friday you will watch the video of it.
- Tweet me if you have any questions.
- Be good for the subs!
Post a Comment