Objective: analyze the themes and characters in different periods of modern American drama, relate the main ideas found in a literary work to primary source documents from its historical and cultural setting, relate the characters and text structure of mythic, traditional, and classical literature to 20th and 21st century American novels, plays, or films, analyze the way in which the theme or meaning of a selection represents a view or comment on the human condition.
- Bell Work: Put your cell phone on your desk, upside down.
- Watch The Crucible, Act I
- Turn in your bell work spiral.
- Act I Study Guide due tomorrow at the beginning of class.
- Act I Vocabulary and Literary Terms due tomorrow (if you're already done, let me know and I will go ahead and grade it!)
- Week 9 DRE due tomorrow.
Post a Comment