Objective: analyze the themes and characters in different periods of modern American drama, relate the main ideas found in a literary work to primary source documents from its historical and cultural setting, relate the characters and text structure of mythic, traditional, and classical literature to 20th and 21st century American novels, plays, or films, analyze the way in which the theme or meaning of a selection represents a view or comment on the human condition.
- Bell Work:
- Put your phone upside down on your desk
- Make a copy of Act II Study Guide
- Open your textbook to page 1161
- Begin reading Act II
- If you can multi-task, you may work on the Act II Study Guide as we read.
- Act II Vocab. and Lit. Terms are due on Friday
Post a Comment