Objective: Determine the meaning of grade-level technical academic English words derived from Latin roots and affixes; Demonstrate familiarity with works by authors in American fiction from each major literary period; Revise drafts to clarify meaning and achieve logical organization by adding transitional words and phrases; Write an interpretation of a literary text that identifies and analyzes the ambiguities, nuances, and complexities within the text and anticipates and responds to readers' questions or contradictory information; Reflect on understanding to monitor comprehension.
- Bell Work: Clear everything off of your desk and get ready for your Week 22 SAT Quiz. You will need a blue or black pen.
- Week 22 SAT Quiz
- Week 23 DRE
- Free Rice
- During the 5th six weeks I am planning on doing some assignments with Free Rice.
- Make sure you can log-in and have joined my group.
- This Friday is the end of the six weeks.
- Week 21 SAT Quiz corrections are due by 4:00pm on Friday.
Post a Comment