Week 34, Day 2
Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
- Bell Work: Clear your desk and get ready for your SAT quiz.
- Grade Chapter 8 Gatsby Quiz
- Week 33 SAT Quiz (Weeks 24-25)
- The Great Gatsby final test
- Paragraph test
- I will give you 8 topics to prepare.
- Then, on the day of the test, I will randomly give you 4 of those topics. From those 4, you will pick two to complete.
- You may use your book, handwritten notes, and graded quizzes. If you want to bring handwritten outlines, you may.
- Friday is Awards Day, Senior Pep Rally, and Wildcat Day
- Happy Sixth Six Weeks...Free Rice...this is the only way you will be able to have a daily and quiz grade dropped. Numbers will likely be more than they were last six weeks.
Post a Comment