Week 33, Day 2
Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
I'm sorry that I'm out today guys. Yesterday afternoon I started feeling really cruddy. Hopefully, I will start feeling better and be back tomorrow.
- Bell Work: Get out a blue or black pen and get ready for your SAT Quiz.
- Week 32 SAT Quiz (Weeks 23-25)
- ON YOUR OWN.
- You may NOT work with anyone else. Don't cheat. Your conscience will thank you!
- Week 33 DRE
- If you didn't get one yesterday.
- Read Chapter 8 of The Great Gatsby on your own.
- Take handwritten notes
- Be ready for a quiz tomorrow over Chapter 8
- Teacher Appreciation Letters
- Write 4 letters
- Must be handwritten, in blue or black ink
- Due Wednesday at 4:00pm
- Graded papers
- I would keep the graded papers until you see the grade in SkyWard.
- Corrections are due two days from the day I give it back to you.
- Happy Sixth Six Weeks...Free Rice...this is the only way you will be able to have a daily and quiz grade dropped. Numbers will likely be more than they were last six weeks.
Post a Comment