Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 5, Day 4
Objective: analyze cultural, historical, and geographical impacts on literature; grade-level vocabulary; listening for understanding; literary analysis terms: origin myth, theme, and archetype.


  1. Bell Work: Play on Quizlet (Scatter or Space Race) until I tell you to stop. Make sure you are signed in.
  2. Open up pearsonsuccessnet.com
    1. Username: FIRSTNAMELASTNAME
    2. Password: ENGMMDDYY (DOB)
    3. Go to "To Do" List
    4. Work on the Open-Book Test
  3. Reminders:
    1. SAT Quiz tomorrow
    2. Vocabulary for Stories due tomorrow (I will grade when you show it to me on your computer)
    3. Literary terms due tomorrow (I will grade when you show it to me on your computer)
    4. Open-Book Test due MONDAY!!!!!!
  4. If time permits, study Avalos Week 5 Vocabulary Words
    1. Study Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment