Week 18, Day 2
Objective: SWBAT write in a voice and style appropriate to audience and purpose, use technology for aspects of writing, vocabulary development, establish and adjust purpose for reading such as to find out, to understand, to interpret, to enjoy, and to solve problems, read silently with comprehension, read to be entertained, to appreciate a writer's craft, to be informed, to take action, and to discover models to use in his/her own writing.
- MOY Benchmark and Diagnostic Test
- Username: FIRSTNAMELASTNAME (ALL CAPS)
- Password: ENGMMDDYY (ENG + your birthday, include any leading zeros)
- Free Read (preferably not a textbook or magazine)
- Free Rice (make sure you are signed in and in my group)
- Free Write (maybe you like to write...you may do so, write a novel, a diary entry, song lyrics, a poem, whatever you are inspired to write.)