Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Week 28, Day 2
Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.

  1. Bell Work: Clear your desk and get ready for your two quizzes.  
    1. Author Information Quiz
    2. Week 5 SAT Quiz
    3. Gatsby Books
      1. If you didn't get one assigned to you yesterday, I will assign you one on Thursday.
      2. Bring it to class EVERY, SINGLE DAY!
    4. Free Rice or Read
      1. If you are playing Free Rice, you need to make sure you are signed in and logged into my group.
    5. Reminders:
      1. Be good for Mrs. Anglin.  I am at Region XI Service Center today.  I should have access to my email, so you can email or tweet me if you have any questions.  cavalos@godleyisd.net or @AvalosEnglish
      2. Free Rice...this is the only way you will be able to have a daily and quiz grade dropped.  I will announce the numbers that you have to get to.  But know that they will be pretty high...like above 25,000.
      3. I will be missing school for quite a few school related activities over the next few weeks.  READ MY BLOG!  Stay caught up!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment