Objective: Poetry, Vocabulary Development
- Bell Work #4-Define mood. How does a writer create a certain mood in his/her short stories, poems, etc.? What kind of mood does Poe create in the two poems we have read: "Eldorado" and "The Bells"? (SAT words NOT needed.)
- Week 8 SAT Words
- Spend about 10 minutes finishing "The Bells" Quick Check (Google Classroom)
- Due today by 4:00pm.
- Here's the poem, if you need it: "The Bells" by Edgar Allan Poe
- Create a Mood Poem
- Make a copy of this document and put it in your "Poetry" folder.
- Due tomorrow afternoon.
- It will NOT be done electronically. This will be handwritten.
- Creativity is worth 50% of your grade and following the correct format is worth the other 50%.
- Week 8 DRE due tomorrow.
Post a Comment