Objective: Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary Development
- Bell Work #3-
- Define denotation and connotation.
- Give the denotative definition of what it means to be rich.
- Then, give a connotative definition for what it means to be rich.
- Define assonance.
- Give an example of a sentence using assonance.
- (You do NOT have to use SAT words in today's entry.)
- Week 7 SAT Quiz
- Week 8 DRE
- Read "The Bells" by Edgar Allan Poe
- Complete "The Bells" Quick Check (Google Classroom)
Post a Comment