Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Week 9, Day 3
Objective: Poetry, Vocabulary Development

  1. Bell Work-None written down
    1. Turn in your reading check questions from "Ex-Basketball Player" and "Miss Rosie"
  2. Week 9 SAT Words
  3. Then, you are going to read "The Base Stealer" and "To Satch."
  4. With your group, answer the Reading Check Questions (on paper.)
  5. Plans for the rest of the week.
    1. Thursday-Review for poetry test
    2. Friday-Turn in Week 9 DRE and poetry test
  6. Reminders: 
    1. I will be at an ESOL Conference tomorrow and Friday.  Be good for the substitute.  
    2. I should have internet connection, so if you need me, email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    3. I BETTER NOT see you playing games while I'm gone.  Seriously!  
    4. Corrections for Week 7 are due TODAY by 4:00pm.
    5. Corrections for Week 8 are due Friday by 4:00pm--give to the sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment