Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 9, Day 4
Objective: Poetry, Vocabulary Development

  1. Bell Work #7-What is a common theme shared between "Ex-Basketball Player" and "Miss Rosie"?  Explain your answer.  (50 words-YES!, SAT words-YES!)
    1. Turn in your reading check questions from "The Base Stealer" and "To Satch."
  2. Poetry Review Sheet
    1. I have paper copies, if you'd like one.
    2. Complete the answers on your own paper.
    3. Be ready to turn it in tomorrow.
  3. Plan for tomorrow-Turn in Week 9 DRE and poetry test
    1. BRING A PENCIL TO CLASS.  (You don't hear me say that very often...)
  4. Reminders: 
    1. I am at an ESOL Conference today and tomorrow.  Be good for the substitute.  
    2. I should have internet connection, so if you need me, email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    3. I BETTER NOT see you playing games while I'm gone.  Seriously!  
    4. Corrections for Week 8 are due tomorrow by 4:00pm--give to the sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment