Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday, November 20, 2015

Week 13, Day 5
Objective: William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Vocabulary Development

  1. Bell Work #4-Free Write Friday!!!  (60 words-Yes! SAT words-Yes!)
  2. Grade W13 DRE
  3. Please spend your time today making sure that you have EVERYTHING for this six weeks completed!!!!  I will be updating grades next week.
    1. Pre-Reading-The Tragedy of Julius Caesar (Google Classroom) Due-10/30
    2. 2nd Six Weeks Bell Work (Google Classroom) Due-11/6
    3. Julius Caesar, Act I Vocabulary Builder/Reading Warm-Up (Google Classroom) Due-11/6
    4. Julius Caesar, Act I, Scene I Study Questions (Google Classroom) Due-11/13
    5. Julius Caesar, Act I Scavenger Hunt (on paper) Due-11/17
    6. Julius Caesar, Act I, Scene I Re-write (Google Docs) Due-11/17
    7. Julius Caesar, Act I Test (on paper) Due-11/17
    8. Persuasive Response to the article about Julius Caesar (on paper) Due-11/19
    9. Julius Caesar, Act II Vocabulary Builder/Reading Warm-Up (Google Classroom) Due-11/20
  4. Thank you for being so great while I was gone.  Unfortunately, there are still days that I will miss when we get back and next semester.  I hate missing school, but that just means we have to work extra hard when I am here.  
  5.  Reminders: 
    1. Week 13 SAT Quiz when we return from Thanksgiving Break.
    2. Have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving Break!  Be safe and enjoy some time off!  When we get back, be ready to work hard for the 3 weeks until finals and Christmas Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment