Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Week 13, Day 3
Objective: William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Vocabulary Development
  1. Bell Work-none written...begin working on your Act II Vocabulary Builder
  2. Act II Vocabulary Builder (Google Classroom)
  3. Due Friday
  4. Work on it for about 10-15 minutes.
  5. If you did not email me with your Act I, Scene I rewrite, please share it with me and email it to me. 
  6. Read this article about Julius Caesar.
  7. On a separate sheet of paper, write a one page response to the article stating whether you believe Caesar was a good leader. Support your position by using examples from the article. CHOOSE A SIDE! Be prepared to turn this in tomorrow. You will not have class time to work on this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment