Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week 13, Day 2
Objective: William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Vocabulary Development

  1. Bell Work-get a blue or black pen out and get ready for your SAT Quiz
  2. W12 SAT Quiz
    1. Turn it in on the Chrome Book cart.
    2. Pick up the Julius Caesar: Act I Test
  3. Test over Julius Caesar: Act I
    1. Turn it in to the tray.
  4. Work on W13 DRE
  5. Turn your Act I Scavenger Hunt in to the tray.
  6. If you did not email me with your Act I, Scene I rewrite, please share it with me and email it to me.  
  7. Continue watching Julius Caesar: Act I on YouTube
    1. Use your headphones, you may share with someone, if needed.
    2. 4th period was on the 2nd video at 5:31.
    3. 7th period was about to begin the 2nd video.
    4. 8th period was about to begin the 2nd video.
  8. Reminders:
    1. I will have a sub on Wednesday and Thursday...training on each day.  Please be good for the sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment