Objective: William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Vocabulary Development
- Bell Work-Open up your textbook to page 893.
- Read Act I, Scene I of The Tragedy of Julius Caesar on pages 893-896.
- Consult the notes, called glosses, beside the text as you read. These notes define words and explain references.
- Before you begin reading, go over the list of characters at the top of page 893.
- When you finish reading Act I, Scene I, complete the Study Questions over Act I, Scene I (Google Classroom)
- W11 SAT Quiz will be tomorrow.