Objective: Students create a Literary Period Timeline in order to demonstrate familiarity with works by authors in American fiction from each major literary period.
- I'm with the Dual Credit History kids today. Be good for the sub! I'll be back around 5th period.
- Bell Work Part 1: Use the two links to take these two surveys! Please take them seriously and do not talk to anyone about your answers. Please and thank you!
- Bell Work Part 2: Write about which literary time period (from this week...there are 11) you find the most interesting and why? What stories/books did you find in your research that you look forward to reading or would like to read? Remember, it needs to be at least 40 words long and use at least 2 SAT words!
- Fill in any holes on your American Literature Timeline that we didn't get to yesterday.
- Use this document to guide you.
- Also, if you see items that are incorrect...let me know, so that I can correct them. I have not proofread this document in its entirety for inaccuracies.
- Study for your SAT Quiz on Monday! Learn the words! Be the words!
- DRE Week 4 is due TOMORROW!
- SAT Quiz Week #4 on Monday.
- Bell Work spiral will be due next week.
- Tomorrow: I will not be here. Be good for the sub! Check my blog!!
Post a Comment