Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Week 4, Day 4
Objective: grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding; revising and editing; evaluate how different literary elements (e.g., figurative language, point of view) shape the author's portrayal of the plot and setting in works of fiction; addresses the writing skills for an analytical essay, including references to and commentary on quotations from the text; analyzes the aesthetic effects of an author's use of stylistic devices.  

  1. **Please note: I was not near my computer yesterday and may not be today either.  If you have emailed me, I will get back to you as soon as I can.  I'm not ignoring you.**
    1. P.S. Someone emailed me from SkyWard yesterday, but didn't put their name on the email.  I have no clue who it was...please email me again with your name in the email.  
  2. Bell Work: Imagine you live in Colonial America.  Write a description of the place you live and the work you do to support your family.  
    1. In your spiral, at least 40 words, underline every tenth word, and use two SAT words.  
  3. Finish up your TP-CASTT assignment from yesterday
    1. Make sure you turn it in using the form from yesterday.
  4. Short Answer Questions with a partner for "To My Dear and Loving Husband"
    1. Make a copy of this document
    2. Work with the same person/people you worked with on the TP-CASTT
    3. Due tomorrow by 4:00pm
    4. One person from each group needs to fill out this form.  

No comments:

Post a Comment