Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Week 6, Day 3
Objective: literary analysis, defining drama terms, cultural and historical impacts on literature, grade-level vocabulary

  1. Bell Work: What do you know about the Salem Witch Trials of the late 1600s?
    1. At least 40 words, with every 10th word underlined, and use at least two SAT words.
  2. Well, I changed my mind.  I am going to go ahead and give you one more class day to work on the literary terms from yesterday.  You're welcome! 
  3. If/when you finish, you need to STUDY and LEARN your SAT words.  
  4. Announcements/Reminders:
    1. Friday is the last day of the six weeks.  
    2. I am putting in the grades from the Open-Book Test over "To My Dear and Loving Husband" today.  There were SEVERAL people who turned it in on the form, but did not give me access to view or edit it. If your grade in SkyWard is a "1," that means you did not share it with me correctly.  If your grade in SkyWard is a "0," that means you did not turn it in on the form.
    3. I was not near a computer much yesterday and I may not be near one today, so if you emailed me yesterday or email me today, I will get back to you either sometime today or tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay.
    4. I'll be back on Monday.  Can't wait to meet all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment