Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
- Bell Work: Free Write
- Grade W29 DRE
- Pass back W29 SAT Quiz--Corrections due MONDAY
- I am in the process of getting all of the grades put into SkyWard. There are LOTS of missing assignments. I was trying to wait until all of the missing work was cleared up, but that would mean that grades would never get put in.
- Stay on top of your assignments and due dates. Turn your work in!
- If you have a zero for a quiz that you have taken in the last few days, it just has not been graded yet. But I would check with me, just in case!!
- Next Friday is the end of the six weeks!
- Ethics Essay
- Due date change: MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2015 at 4:00pm.
- MLA Format
- Must be printed out! I will NOT print papers for you during your class period.
- Begin reading Chapter 2 of The Great Gatsby as a class.
- Take notes as you read.
- Quiz over Chapter 2 on MONDAY!
- If you need help remembering my my expectations for reading and the quizzes for The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, see the blog post from Thursday, April 2, 2015.
- Ethics Essay due MONDAY!
- No SAT Quiz next week.
- ALL corrections are due on MONDAY by 4:00pm.
- Work on Free Rice...this is the only way you will be able to have a daily and quiz grade dropped. I will announce the numbers that you have to get to. But know that they will be pretty high...like above 25,000.
Post a Comment