Objective: recognize distinctive and shared characteristics of cultures through reading; understand cultural background to literary texts, grade level vocabulary, and listening for understanding.
- Bell Work: Get out a colored marker, pen, or pencil to grade with.
- Grade SAT Quiz Week 29 (Weeks 6-10)
- Pass back graded papers
- I am in the process of getting all of the grades put into SkyWard. There are LOTS of missing assignments. I was trying to wait until all of the missing work was cleared up, but that would mean that grades would never get put in.
- Stay on top of your assignments and due dates. Turn your work in!
- 1st and 2nd period-
- Ethics Essay-trade with someone and peer edit.
- Meet with them...talk with them...give them ideas, suggestions!!!
- Make corrections to your Ethics Essay. Due date change: MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2015.
- Begin reading Chapter 2 of The Great Gatsby on your own.
- Take notes as you read.
- Quiz over Chapter 2 on MONDAY!
- If you need help remembering my my expectations for reading and the quizzes for The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, see the blog post from Thursday, April 2, 2015.
- Work on Free Rice...this is the only way you will be able to have a daily and quiz grade dropped. I will announce the numbers that you have to get to. But know that they will be pretty high...like above 25,000.
Post a Comment